Sunday, November 29, 2009

rEiNcArNatEd

Here i strike again guys,..
i know it has been a very long 2.5 years break from blogging. I would not give any reasons, just that i am being very lazy
now-a-days with that tummy of 2.5 kilo's :D

I am not going to write anything specific today.
The only purpose of this blog is to wake up from the grave, hear from you guys back and get motivated for it.
I am looking for a favor from you all but please with no return gifts :)

All you need to do is re-look at my blogs and tell me which one you liked the most in terms of writing style.
I know i don't have many different styles here.. but your valuable suggestions are always welcomed.

For all those new in my mailing list, request you guys to feel free to comment on my previous blogs as well :)


Do reply !!

Will be back very soon !!

3 comments:

Rakhee said...

Hmm..so back from the hiatus...good...keep writing so that I can also get some inspiration to do the same... :)
I have liked almost all your posts specifically the maa teri bhoomi one...All the best...

Raja said...

Don't get bothered about your writting style and about others comment. . . . all you should do is Just EXPRESS YOURSELF and dont look for Judgement, Approovals and appreciations. . . . just express. . . Comments should only encourge to write more and very often but should not effect your thought process and expression style. . . .
This aint any Essay writting competition buddy. . .

You are unique so would be your style and so would be the Thoughts that you would blog. . . keep writting. . . .

There can be no U better than U.

Happynehz said...

Ahaaa! Welcome BACK!!! :)
As your frn here has said...JUST WRITE!
Whatever comes to your mind...just express!! :)
I'm sure its gonna be good, just like all the previous posts!