Friday, July 20, 2007

dEDicAtED friENd - aiRtEl!!!

Hey!! tammy’s back :)

This is one of the blogs that was pending from a long time, and finally I am writing it today.

A few weeks back, I was feeling very lonely and out of the place. I am sure this is something which happens to all of us sometimes or rather most of the times: D. And when this happens, its human tendency to try to run out of everything, which again is completely not possible.

Lets look at a few things that people usually do –

For those people who take alcohol , then the most usual and easiest thing to do is, get drunk and try to loose conscious, and enter in a new world :D forgetting the real one.

If you don’t, then you have to pay for it coz it not easy to loose conscious.

The first thing that people do is they don’t eat anything and try to listen to some good music. As very correctly said, music is a great stress buster. I am quite sure that you might have skipped the word TRY in the previous sentences.

This is something which does not solve your problem, so the very next thing one do is – drop dead in to the bed and allows the silent night to work for you.


If at that time, you get a phone call from a friend or simply an sms of any of your friends, we become a little happy. It always happens, when you are expecting a call or an sms, all you can do is just keep expecting. J

One day I returned from work, a lonely feeling crept into my mind. I got into the bathroom to take a shower (my personal belief is that taking a shower is also one of the major stress buster). While I was busy in, I heard the sms tone of my hand phone. I started guessing the name of the person, and the only name that comes into my mind is airtel.

One of the main reasons of it is because; I had not got any messages from any of my friends since days and in those airtel was sending me at least a message daily. Then I gave it a thought and agreed upon that airtel is the only true friend of mine. He keeps me updated about itself without any expectation of me replying back to him.

Then as I left the place, I realized I lost a true friend, and that reminds of a true saying, NOTHING IS FOREVER & LIFE MOVES ON.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah wah!!...though i agree ur dear airtel proved 'him'self (i ask why not 'her'?!) to be a good frn...lekin ye kya baat huyi...the first thg u dedicate a blog to is AIRTEL!!! of all the friends...!! :P
this is unfair...baaki hum sab dosto ke saath partiality...!! of all the thgs..u r missing airtel..!! crazy u are!! ;)

being a bit more philosophical...i guess what u said is true..!!
yet..baat bani nahi...!! i m sure all ur frns must be feeling jealous of airtel..jus like i m feeling at the moment!! :D